Free laser material (Picked up by Bert - gone)

Artifacture’s acrylic shelf is getting full again. This cart is all free material, it will be tossed out next Friday. Our main scrap shelf is also getting full, we may be willing to part with some of that as well for a reasonable price, or free in some cases. I’ll take this post down when the scrap is gone.
We are open 11am-7pm Monday-Friday
2015 Wall Street, Dallas, TX 75215

5 Likes

What sizes do you have there?

I’m looking for two pieces of quarter inch,

1 - 50 in X 36 in
1 - 24 in X 36 in.

The Plastics Interest Group (the PigSig) would be interested.
Unfortunately, I can’t make it up there this week as I’ll be out of town.
If anyone can pick some up for us we would be most grateful.

I will be visiting a new client mid-morning near White Rock Lake. I will drop by either before or after to pick up some plastic slop for the piggies. :corn: :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: :pig2:

Well, the original poster hasn’t replied to my question in any way so I may head down there Monday, if I do I’ll pick all of it up and bring it to the space minus any pieces that I need if there are any.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I have got it handled for pig sig.

1 Like

I’m not worried, but I do need those pieces I asked about for a project and would like to see if they have them available.

I check these forums once a day at most. DMS isn’t my primary social environment. What is being offered here is small scrap. Pieces that size take a sizeable chunk from a full sheet of acrylic, and are how we end up with the small scrap. We would be happy to sell you larger pieces if you would like, and I can get pricing for that on Monday. Otherwise I would recommend E&T plastics, Regal Plastics, or Allied Plastics.

2 Likes

@nicksilva @TBJK @John_Marlow & pig sig - have a group list?

All you little piggies have been given a treasure trove of plastics to learn with. Plenty for many classes to be held.

Please let @dmsfr4nklin know how much this is appreciated. If you have need for professional event props check them out. https://www.artifacturestudios.com/

So the pig training trough went from

To this trove of considerable value. Hopefully we are thought of next time spring cleaning rolls around at their shop.

8 Likes

Thank you Bert. Super thank you to @dmsfr4nklin for your generous donation. I will be out of town this week so if someone can store those under the appropriate table, I’ll be in Tuesday next week to sort.
once again - THANK YOU!

4 Likes