Free Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printers

My work has two Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printers free for the taking. Just come and get them in downtown Dallas. I think they have printing head problems and the decision was made not to repair them. We don’t care what you do with them (they have stepper motors, linear bearings, belts, etc. that might be useful as parts in projects). They might be fixable and usable again but repairing printers isn’t something I know a lot about. Let me know if you’re interested in one or both. If there’s no interest they’ll be sent to a recycling place soon.

5 Likes

I am interested in them.

The printers are spoken for at this point. If it falls through I’ll post here again.

1 Like

Want next on one if @allang passes

There will likely be two more in addition to these two in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Great! Just let me know when

Two more are available. Same model printers.

I’d love to get one if possible. I can come pick it up… now?

Correction, one is available at this time. I thought there were two but chances are there will be another one available sometime soon. It sounds like it has the same issues as the previous two printers posted here. The print head and/or ink delivery isn’t working for some of the colors and they chose not to repair it. @Finire, it’s all yours if @MrsMoose passes on it (or if I don’t hear anything back by tomorrow morning).

1 Like

That works, I appreciate it. Just let me know and I’ll move my schedule around to pick it up if it’s available. If not, I’ll gladly take the next one that comes up.

@lukeiamyourfather the goal was to harvest stepper parts but we’ve raised what we needed for an Xcarve so unless it’s working it’s not needed

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. @Finire, I’ll be there in the afternoon around 3PM to 6PM tomorrow (Thursday). If another time for pickup would be better I can meet you there other times. It’s in downtown Dallas.

A box of starter inks was found for these printers that’s expired but they’ll likely still work. @allang, @Finire, either of you interested? I can bring them to the space if you’re interested.

Luke,

I’ll gladly take those for the one I’m working on!

1 Like

I’ll probably be stopping by the space tonight with some spare power cords for Stan.

1 Like

If any of these comes up again, I would really love one. It would make a wonderful gift to my dad, the photographer.