Free Craft Materials

Roll of foam rubber .5" x 24" x 10 Feet plus (started life as a 100 foot roll).

Material Yellow/Gold, Dark red and Orange few yards of each.

I’ll be around the Space this morning if you want it send me a messsage

2 Likes

Any chance this is high density foam?

I’m looking for something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBVIX7C/

If so, I’d like to have it so I can make some heat press pillows for the Space.

Thx!
:slight_smile:

I’ll take it if it’s not what Lisa needs. I should be there around noon to do some laser work.

1 Like

@Sk8nmike, I really don’t know much about foam rubber. There are a few tutorials on making the pillows. Some of the wording changes a bit, but they all say high density foam. Do you think what you have will work? If so, could you please put it in the Creative Arts room inside or behind the cart that the larger heat press is on. If it’s not the same type of stuff, please let @pacguy have it. Either way, thanks! :slight_smile:

Not sure if this will work for Pillows, we got it to make big hats for a parade. I guess you could stack the layers up. But it’s not High density foam…

I’ll leave it in the CA room…

1 Like

Awesome ~ Thanks! I’ll test a piece and see if it works or not. If it doesn’t work, I’ll reach out to Paul to see if he still wants it. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

@Sk8nmike ~ Thanks again for putting the foam rubber aside in-case I could use it for the heat press pillows. I think you’re right in that it probably wouldn’t be the best for what we would be using it for.

@pacguy ~ I’m not going to be using the foam afterall. The Chairperson over Creative Arts (@missydee1206) has agreed to let me leave it in the Creative Arts room for two days to give you a chance to pick it up, if you are still interested. If you decide that you don’t want it for whatever reason, please let @Kriskat30 know, as she has expressed interest in using it if you don’t want it.

Thanks again to all involved!
:slight_smile:

1 Like