Free computers, this evening only

I’m removing a bunch of hard drives from computers destined for recycling and checking for good parts in others.

Come grab a machine if you want. Specs range from P4/ddr2 --> i7 / ddr3

Workstations and servers

Some printers and UPS units as well that I unloaded until I leave.

I wasn’t planning on leaving in the freebie shelf since I don’t like the idea of mass offloading there, but maybe I’ll put the more interesting items on before I leave.

Cheers,
-Jim

Also @Shawn_Christian @denzuko would Vector or VCC want this by chance for whatever reason to play with

4 Likes

Vintage typewriters are not quite a VCC thing but thanks for the donation. We’ll keep it around in offsite storage and see if the Input/Keyboards SIG wants to do something with it at the next committee meeting.

Ok you’ll be ok that if they do not since we’re needing to downsize some things. That we may talk about liquidating the asset and contributing the funds to DMS as a donation on your behalf.

works for me. It’s got easy enough wiring to make a keyboard out of it, and some nice keys.

1 Like

@hon1nbo so these are just fair game? Gonna snag one if so, but want to make sure I understand the rules before I play :slight_smile:

Yup, all fair game

With the exception of the all in one they are all functional. UPS units need new batteries.
Some have and the RAM harvested by some members all ready. I left for a parts run but will be back soon. They’ve all been packed back onto the dolly to clear the worktables but feel free to snag something off it