FREE Ceramic Slip Casting Molds

I have some baby doll ceramic molds. Excellent, likely never used condition. Heads, bodies, assorted limbs. Various sizes. There should be plenty of time to use them to make creepy Halloween things. FREE. Please pick them up in Plano. I might be willing to drive them to DMS. If no one wants them they will be donated or more likely thrown away.

3 Likes

How many are there? Are you wanting one person to take the whole lot? Or are you open to someone just taking a few?

1 Like

oh that’s just creepy

1 Like

I would love it if someone would take the whole lot of them but if you want to look through what I have and just take a few that’s fine too. Anything that isn’t taken will likely go to the dumpster so whatever gets them used. I don’t mind throwing plaster molds in the dumpster but most of these are probably brand new. I’m not sure how many there are since I’m still sorting the latest truck loads but I’m guessing in the 10-15 mold range - that includes the heads, bodies, arms and legs. They’re getting some interest on Facebook but DMS people get first dibs so let me know if you want to look. I will pull all of them that I can find and stack them together.

Ok Whew, glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that!

That being said I wouldn’t mind one of those (just the pot, not the mold) as I have a friend who writes horror books and he would love a painted version of one of those.

2 Likes

So many uses for these…

5eb7d16112518a86371b51ae4089eb7e

x354-q80

5 Likes

Those are all super creepy. Especially the head lamp and the arms lamp.

2 Likes

Yep! Not something I want in my house but someone could have fun decorating for Halloween with these. So many creepy ideas on Pinterest.

1 Like

dear god…

1 Like

I think they make this Doll

2 Likes

That one is the creepiest by far! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just signed up for the slip casting class on Sunday. I would love to at least cast these to see them. I have passed my grandmothers ceramic doll on to my Grand daughter. Storage at my home is none, but I could pay for storage if this is possible? Future doll making, would involve fiber art, sewing, even print my own cloth! Who make doll clothes?

2 Likes

If you want them just let me know. :slight_smile: I’m not sure about storage though, I don’t have space for them either and the storage unit will hopefully be emptied in a few weeks. All of the molds that I found looked like the baby doll molds but I was looking at them very quickly. You’re welcome to drop by and look.

Sweet Baby Jesus! I would LOVE to take them off your hands! Just tell me where and when. Always could visit this place

1 Like

I left a baby doll head off at fired arts - if it’s still there, you can pour it. That one belongs to fired arts now though. I didn’t formally separate the doll parts that are in storage but I can help locate them and you can have them. Send me a PM to coordinate if you want to pick them up in Plano, will probably need to be weekend after this weekend. Do you want just heads or everything?

If there are extra parts would love to use these.

1 Like

Got it, I’ll pull everything I find and update when I do. It will probably be a week or so.

Willing to help out if needed. Just let me know.

1 Like

Thanks!! I will let you know. There aren’t very many baby doll parts so this part of it is not a huge job. :slight_smile:

I pulled a stack of baby doll molds from the huge stack of molds to bulk sell. I can meet at the storage unit in Plano or at DMS - just let me know your preference.

@apparently_weird

@Cindy_Thornton

@dianarhodes

1 Like