FREE ANDROID APP CLASS SERIES : starts JUNE 21st

Event: Android Study Jams : Getting Started in Android

REQUIRED FORM HERE

Description: Join us to learn how to write your own Android app from scratch!

Android Study jams is a great way to get personal attention and a FREE class to learn a new skill. At the end of the class, you will have your own unique app that YOU MADE and that you can show for your work. Personal instructors are here to help as well and we will try to broadcast the classes online as well for those who may not be able to attend some days.

http://developerstudyjams.com/

We will be following through the Udacity Android for Beginners coursework as described here: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-development-for-beginners--ud837

STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND ENCOURAGED TO MAKE A SMALL DONATION FOR FOOD/DRINK AND TO THE LOCATION.

5 Likes

These classes are not on the DMS calendar.

Go ahead and put them on to reserve a room and so that more people can discover them?

I have submitted for the room and date, just not all approved on all dates yet @Bill

Class in planned to be in the interactive classroom.

Bump. We have the calendar day. Be cool. Sign up.

1 Like

I noticed on the calendar that you have a class scheduled for July 5.

It was not in the listed days on the “required form:”

DATES:
June 21st, 28th
July 12th, 19th, 26th
August 2nd, 9th

Unfortunately, I have to miss that day because I scheduled something else.

Hmm. that may have been a mistake. Its EVERY tuesday Sans the 5th. Primarily because of issues that people have with being able to show up because of the holiday and whatnot. @Bill

Clarify please.

( More characters because of the stupid lower limit that required me to be verbose when a succinct two word sentence did the job. )

@tmc4242 It means that basically don’t start the class with the intent to just show up a couple of times and not finish it. This is a commitment because of the amount of time and effort that we are investing.

Thanks. Good to know I will not be missing that one.