FREE - 78" by 128" 1/4" thick plexi

Used sheet of 1/4" thick plexiglass, some scuffs/scratches. Pickup at my workplace, will be cut up and thrown out on Monday if no takers.

Vineyard Frame Design
915 Dragon Street
Dallas Tx 75207

Ask for Paul

2 Likes

@jphelps, @tbjk, @nicksilva … do we want any of this for the Shakypoo enclosure?

1 Like

We have a pretty sizable amount of clear acrylic already though more isn’t unwelcome.

Can it be cut to fit in a 1/2 ton truck? Say into two sheets? If so I’d like to come get it.

I do think it would be a good contribution to the enclosure. It would make things slightly easier to deal with.

Can anybody go pick it up from Paul?

I don’t see an issue with that.

We’ve moved it outside by the dumpster, just knock and give us a heads up before you grab it.

After you use it for the CNC enclosure, if you have any extra I would love some. No problem if you want to use all of it or want to keep it for a future project.

Did anyone pick it up yet?

I know I haven’t.

I don’t think it would fit in my small pickup and I’m committed elsewhere all weekend.

That would be awesome for the robot enclosure that we will eventually need to build for the Staubli arms. Can it be cut up on site with a battery powered circular saw?

Well, I just finished my Tormach 8L class and came by to get the plexiglas and it is gone. I hope someone here got it.