Found Keys ...../

Today I found some keys in my putse that are not mine. They have a Makerspace faub, a key to a Ford, a Kroger Plus Card, and a card to the Richardson Public Library. If these sound like your keys, they are in lost in found in the big room with all the computers.

2 Likes

Was there a name on the library card?

Scanning the fob on the little kiosk in the common room should report the name, shouldn’t it ?

7 Likes

Good thinking! If someone at the space could do that and let the owner know, that would be great.

They did that but there was no name attached. Maybe they got a new card.

Not that I saw, it was a little tag like a rewards card with a barcode.

It did not report anything when I was with Allison. I’m guessing it wouldn’t work if it was canceled?

Grab the number, we might be able to pull something up in the system still.

2 Likes

I’ll be heading back to the space in a half an hour so I’ll look. They’re on the lost and found rack.

1 Like

@StanSimmons If you are still at the Space the keys are on the L&F shelf. It has a blue FOB - I didn’t check because computer was put up and I thought someone put them there for someone.
If not I’ll do it first thing in morning/noon when I get there. If they have a bin, I’ll put them in there.

2 Likes

I just got back from the space. I talked with Stan and he said that he tried looking up the RFID on the fob and couldn’t find anything so I left the keys on the shelf.

5 Likes

I wish I knew more people by name up here, Sunday night there was a guy asking about getting a new fob because he couldn’t find his keys. I know his face but not his name, I’ll keep an eye out for him tonight and let him know to check lost and found if I see him.

6 Likes