Formlabs Class?

Hi there, I haven’t seen the formlabs class in a while and I was wondering if someone is planning to schedule one in the near future.

Thank you for any update,
Paulo

I haven’t scheduled a class because of my schedule I have been doing one-on-one or impromptu classes lately instead. Let me know a good time and I can do a class.

I would also be interested in learning.

Hi Mitch, Thank you for offering to help right away.

Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at any hour will work for me. How about you?
Although I would like to start using it, I’m in no rush, so next week would work too if that is better for you.

Thank you Mitch!
Paulo

A class has been submitted for June 28. It should appear on the calendar mid-day on Wednesday. Look for “Serious Mink Resin Printer Training.”

1 Like

Any classes or one on ones coming up ?
Would like to print some SLA objects

@talkers just had one a couple days ago. He will very likely have another setup soon, cuz that’s just what he does.

1 Like

I have also been interested in learning the formlabs SLA printer / form wash / form cure machines. My ABS miniatures lost some detail in the polyprinter (and also the material is okay and i had to use green filament) and I’ve been wanting to try resin.

The problem I have is that I work until 9PM every day, and on my days off I have class until 11pm. It’s a catch 22 for attending classes…

Let me know what y’all come up with!

I’m interested in taking the next class as well. I will stay tuned.