[SOLD] 1995 Chevy K1500 4x4 Extended-cab pickup 297k miles

I thought I’d put this up here before going to CL with it, since my fellow makers might be interested in a good work truck. Definitely a project truck for someone, should you want to make it a daily driver. I can bring it by the space next week for a test drive if you’re interested.

I’m selling ol’ rusty (rocker panels on both side rusted through). Owned for 12 years and still runs well. This is something you can drive to pick up lumber at the store and not worry about scratching up. Paint job is good over most of the body with the hood and cab top rating fair-poor. Has NMO antenna mount on top of cab w/ coax to center console.

Known issues: Transmission seal leak near torque converter- slow drip. Uses about 1 qt of oil per oil change, not excessive IMO for this engine and time. Battery probably needs replacing- weak when cold. Good air conditioning but air door doesn’t want to move all the way sometimes, so you’ll get ice cold feet in summer.

Replaced within last year: L & R front wheel hubs, upper/lower ball joints on both sides, tie rods on both sides, shocks. Water pump and radiator changed back in '07, no leaks.

Asking $1700, truck box not included, ICOM radio not included.

3 Likes

Hey Zack,

I’m in desperate need to replace my daily commuter and seriously interested in your truck. Lets meet up a the space so I can take a look at it.

-D.