FOB Activation Assistance?

had a tour and received my fob . . . but went through sign up at home . . he showed me how to enter my number but yes i have forgotten . . can you tell me ? i can try to run in during tour but dont know if i will be able to this week. THANK YOU

This document may help…

1 Like

There are usually folks around during the day who could help as well.

thank you … i will attempt again tomorrow

i was actually in the right area but it kept saying no waiver on file … i check again in the am

thanks again
mo

For that one, you actually have to be at DMS. Sign a waiver on the I-pad kiosks. Make sure you put your email address in correctly. Sometimes it’s a typo in the email address.

i did that …email address was corrwct because i received an email … guess i got stuck in glitch land … thank you for all the help !!!

thank you for all the help . . . .had lots of responses !!!

ps … only thing i found different is my first name on my membership … i accidentally typed a space before mo so don’t know if that glitched it . . . but i cant seem to edit it on my end

Oh yeah. Waivers must match exactly the first name, last name, and email.

If you’re able to make it out there at the same time as an infrastructure person is in, one of us should be able to change the name for you, or you can just resign the waiver with the same name.

You can resubmit a corrected waiver if need be to clear any kind of waiver mismatch issue.

1 Like

hopefully the first . . . would prefer not having the space there . . . esp may in future have issues

all done . . my dms profile had to be changed . . . thank you for helping !!! both online at dms !!!

1 Like