Fired Pieces I can’t pick up

Hey I have a few glazed pieces that I was going to pick up this week but I just got a positive Covid test so obviously won’t be going to the space. They’ve been in the shelf for a hot minute and I don’t want them to get tossed. Is there something I can do to make sure that doesn’t happen?

Do you have a storage box at DMS where they could be parked?

Maybe you could set up a FaceTime video call with another member and have them snag your pieces with your remote direction?

I’d offer, but I’m out of state.

If you don’t have a storage box, I think mine is currently pretty empty. However, I’m out of pocket at the moment but you could coordinate with another member. My bin is in the North warehouse, right hand side about midway-ish up. Has a black and white Dangerous Things logo sticker on the front along with my my name.

images

1 Like

You’re probably good. The starred pieces aren’t due to be tossed until 1/8. And, if your piece came out of a kiln since 12/8, then it doesn’t have a star in it yet. The next 30 day round for fired pieces will start either 1/8 or 1/9, and then you’ll have 30 days from that time. I’ll try to remember to tag you when I do the next set of “due to be tossed” pics.

If you like to dm me I’d be happy to grab your pieces and use a storage bin or hang on to them for you. Just let us know