Fired Arts Personal Storage Thread

Hey FA folks, we have some items of unknown ownership in the committee space and I will be posting them here as a last chance for you to claim before we happily accept your donation to the community (thanks!) or putting them on the freebie shelf. This thread will contain unlabeled items that appear to be abandoned. Thanks for your help.

First up, Bag o’ Glazes. Please contact me by Oct. 30 if this is your item.

9 Likes

Thank you for getting things back in order.

7 Likes

Were I unscrupulous I’d claim them! Palladium is magnificent

1 Like

Personal fave: palladium over cherry blossom!

Shhh. I can only low fire right now and you’re going to make my ceramic bone itchy. I’m already sad I missed raku

Remember that you don’t have to make it here to fire it here. Although, you do need the right clay.

I have a bag of gingerbread colored clay waiting for break so I can FINALLY make my house. Irony is I fought out of my cage to come up here and do an order, did not bring toys so I would focus on my order, and am locked out of the one tool I came to use for said order.

If this is your item, please contact me by November 12. Unclaimed items will be placed in L&F, thanks!

If any of these are your items, please contact me by November 12. Unclaimed items will be placed in L&F, thanks!

(Bin of wet clay, picture frames, low fire pink blush glaze, bowl, mug, mystery container)

If these are your items, please contact me by November 12. Unclaimed items will be placed in L&F, thanks!

(Bin of glass stuff-Colin McGinn, pink bag)

@Colin_McGinn

I’ll be by to pick up my personal things, I know I have a bad habit of having my stuff there.

As a reminder I do have personal equipment there on long term loan - not donated. That includes both Shimpo wheels, the Amaco #1 wheel, the large kiln, the small manual kiln, and various and sundry tools and glazes. I have been bad about putting my name on the small stuff.

Nathan.

3 Likes

Thanks Nathan! We are going to be doing a thorough inventory of tools and evaluating the infrastructure to make some long term plans regarding the space. When would be good for you to meet and talk about loaned items?

The blush pink glaze is mine. Thanks.

Labeled and placed behind your box. Thanks!

I believe I loaned some Celtic rubberstamps to the committee, Some
of those are no longer available so they are on loan

1 Like

Nathan,
You ROCK for loaning us those things! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Need to get a label on them and also a loan form signed.

Thanks.

1 Like

What is this “loan form” you speak of?

Holy Crap! This section of our “Rules and Policies” is also REALLY out of date! We have no “Operations Committee”. Haven’t had in years…
Also, no form found here…

1 Like

Operations was split into Logistics and infrastructure when we grew. When small and at smaller facilities one group could do it.

Now these committees have sub-groups.