Fired Arts Committee Meeting 7.25.2018 @ 7:00 PM

Schedule change, apologies for any difficulties.

The FA monthly committee meeting will be on Wednesday the 25th at 7pm in the committee area. Clean up will follow, thanks for helping to keep our space in order!

3 Likes

7pm or 7:30? And 20 characters

Seven, sorry about that. Edited the title.

1 Like

Hello,

I wont be able to make the meeting, I was not able to locate the agenda on Wiki has one been posted?

Thank you

1 Like

Before the meetings agendas are found on the calendar entry. We have one formal-formal vote regarding the name of the committee. If you would like to send a proxy we can be sure to have you counted! I’ve added some items to our agenda, mostly concerning events and moving forward with managing the molds. The only other vote we are likely to have unless something new pops up is concerning the pricing levels for slip.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/6836

1 Like

Thank you,

Sorry I looked everyplace but there. What are the name change suggestions? or is this just a vote to seek a new name?

Thank you
Anita

‘Ceramics’ is the suggestion. Straightforward, heh.

A change would be good but I have a no vote for the name Ceramics, this relates more to slip casting to me.

Toss Creative Pottery Dept in the hat for me please, and my vote for that.

Thank you
Anita

Julie put a copy of the agenda on our FB page, if you want to look there. It’s easier to find than the Wiki, that’ for sure.

1 Like

Minutes:

Important info: Fired Arts voted to change the committee name to Ceramics to more accurately reflect what we now do. I’ll be starting work on getting things changed and contacting various people on Monday, the 30th. It’s possible some of this may be difficult and take a while so please be patient with us!

2 Likes

Facebook has been updated to reflect the new name.

2 Likes