Fire Sale at Oak Lawn Office Depot

Hi all! Looks like our local Office Depot is going out of business (color me extremely sad about this) and offering up all its shelving, heavy machinery, counters, etc. in addition to clearance merch. Here’s what they have as of this morning:

This store is at 2929 Oak Lawn Ave, right off of 35 and the Tollway. They still have a lot of actual office supply stuff left too - mostly between 5-35% off.

Godspeed, Oak Lawn Office Depot. I’ll think of you fondly every time I see whatever god-awful mixed-use monstrosity they put up in your place.

Too bad I don’t have the room for it. That’s $250 for what is almost certainly a proper TL-rated safe.

I have an irrational hankering for such a thing but no means to transport it nor actual room for it either.

I do regret not making offers on some of the various cash safes that a former employer had lingering in their warehouse for months and years after removal from customer sites - suspect they would have taken lowball offers just to be rid of the things. But money and space were decidedly tighter back them…

1 Like