Filament extruder in 3D fab

Who made the filament extruder that is in 3D Fab? Are they Members? If so Please get in touch with me please @maxk68 here or [email protected]

I believe @themitch22 contributed. He may know details.

Are you looking for help running it? I’ve built/used one in a past life.

Nn we are trying to get rid of it and we want to make sure it goes back to it owner.

I thought Plastics was getting that from what I heard.

1 Like

Judging from the one I used, that’s an excellent plan… I was under the impression plastics was going to get it when they got space. I definitely see the reasoning of getting it out of 3D Fab now though.

2 Likes

I had a chance to think about it and we don’t really need to extrude filiment.

1 Like

The space bought it. It shouldn’t be going back to any members

1 Like

Plastics was asked to take it and for a time they want it it but Nick Silva has said Plastics does not want it.

3D fab voted to get rid of it so if it belongs to 3D fab we will, I was told it belonged to the member who made it which is why we decided to start this thread.

Looks like @nclindberg Nate is the one who got it working…

I am the one who got it working. The committee had purchased it and never finished assembling it. Sad to see it go

Its been in 3d fab for months and no one has used it, we voted to give it to plastics but they declined, we need to find a home for it so its on the agenda to discuss at the next 3d fab meeting

do you want the filament extruder? if so can you be at Makerspace nextr Saturday at 6 for teh 3d fab meetiong

No sorry we don’t need it