Fancypants Silhouette things coming our way

@BarkingChicken has been working hard to get people educated and excited about the small silhouette machine.
We have some supplies on the way to help make that tool more dynamic - and more to come as more people get excited.

A container to keep everything organized, deep cut blade, premium blade, fabric blade, 12X24 mat, a few replacement cutting mats to keep in the cabinet, a sketch pen kit so it can draw, a pick set of it’s very own, a light hold cutting mat for paper

Other things that might be interesting to get would be etching tips. This is something I don’t know much about so I’m going to default to Shay on the lead. Just wanted to let people know more is coming.

I’m going to get with @StanSimmons this week about upgrading the software for the machine as well.

12 Likes

I solemnly swear to practice lots of fun things to teach for classes!

9 Likes

Could you cut the details of a face in a photograph on this machine?

These exciting things are here.

1 Like

Not without a lot of effort in modifying the file. The Silhouette is more like a small scale, higher detail vinyl cutter. Photos are not the strengths.

2 Likes

FYI, I’ll buy again after I get notice that the item has been refunded. This is the “multi blade pack along with the long cutting mat”

@BarkingChicken Everything else has been delivered. I’m going to appoint you as the organizer of the silhouette items.

One blade
Pic and hook set
Silhouette pen set
2 mats
Storage container

1 Like

Ok great! Can someone please put them into the CA room with the rest of the silhouette stuff (or in the cabinet for the spare mats). I’m not going to be able to make it up there to do any organization until I get back from vacation after October 1.

@uglyknees, You had a package at the back door earlier. Not sure what it was.

Dozens upon dozens of orchids I’m sure.

Thank you- hopefully it will end up in the ca room.
I’m going to try to show up tomorrow night.
Not sure what it is.

Another cutting mat. I put it with the Silhouette items.

@uglyknees I’m keeping the orchids safe for you.

2 Likes