Fair Warning Nicole gone and out of reach March 12-20th

If anyone has creative arts concerns please address @Photomancer or @missydee1206 for answers.

We should be good on supplies with some dribble of small items coming in. We have one table that will be delivered for the annex (swap out the older to new smaller version) and I foresee the printers getting back online @pandabob during this timeframe.

3 Likes

Spring break?

-=-=-=-

Yaaaaaaaaas!

6 Likes

I hope you have a safe adventurous spring break no matter where you go or what you do!

2 Likes

@uglyknees good times!

Do we need anything else for screen printing besides the screens? Do we have emulsion?

Did you get a chance to order the screens yet? I’m sure you did since you’re the most responsible human at the space. If not, no worry, I can pick up a couple locally for my project.

Please let me know what we need…

• Coul

I was just about to post this more publicly visible.
The screens will be here either Tuesday or Wednesday

We have 5 230 mesh
5 115 mesh
10 110 mesh

We are going to charge $35 for the class that will include a screen, emulsion for one screen and two pieces of inkjet film. @Hardsuit please tell Astrud @Double-D @talkers

New emulsion I will order today. Stay tuned for a longer post here in a second.

What are we charging for just the screens?

Can we limit the sales of screens to one per person at first? Otherwise the people clamoring for 4-5 screens is going to hamper getting classes started.

1 Like

We will charge $30 for the screens here at the space to cover the screen plus shipping

We are going to ask for a $4-5 donation for using emulsion on the screen - this is based off the estimate given to me from the guy on the phone. We are purchasing RXP Dual Cure based on the needs of the space.

Inkjet film is going to go for $2 a sheet

For printing we are going to ask that members contribute $1 per shirt to cover the cost of ink/stripper/screen opener/gloves/baby wipes (if they are using ours)

Of course if you are buying all your own stuff more power to you and you don’t need to kickback any dollas.

I’ll answer it like this - everything has been ordered. I just got back into two Monday and spent yesterday night taking care of my son and sleeping (sometimes at the same time) I hope to come in today for a wink to see what’s been delivered.