Fair warning- I will not be running for CA chair in March

I basically been dating DMS for the last two years :yum:
This announcement isn’t coming out of anger or throwing up my hands at all. In all honesty I’m wanting to now take part in all the joyful avenues that are here. I believe by announcing this early it gives time for people to learn what I do/figure out what they want to do/ come up with an easy transition so things do go crazy aka purchasing/Expensify/online accounts/keys to the executive bathroom

4 Likes

Executive Bathroom :laughing:

Nah - you’ve been married to DMS for the last two years.

It’s certainly understandable that you would want to actually make some things yourself, and you’ve certainly earned that right.

But dang - you have been the most awesome chairperson. Ever. In the history of DMS.

Your shoes will be impossible to fill.

EDIT: I thought your earlier post said October??

4 Likes

Yeah, it did. Seems our benevolent leader wants out sooner than later :slight_smile:

Ahhh married - that would explain the weight gain, the cleaning up other people’s messes and the inside jokes.

Mel told me that I had the month wrong. I just didn’t realize it was that fast. Im willing to stick close to whomever runs next if they wish. I would even be willing to be co until the next running. But someone might not want that and I’m cool with whatever.

It’s not as hard as it might seem. The sigs do the work as far as ordering. The annex will soon be complete. Everything is on quick dial and someone can really sharpen this area up.

I just want to mention again this isn’t a stomping out I’m pissed kinda thing. I love this place.

7 Likes