Fabulous Fab Floor Finally Finished(ish)

Hey, I laid down the rest of the floor, I apologize for the mess I left but I didn’t have the energy to tidy up better. I’ll be in for a bit Sunday (6/2) AM to sort it out a bit nicer.
It’s finished… ish.
I ran out of floor panels (unless I misplaced the last box within all the empties) so it’s 7 tiles away from full layout. 6 full pieces are needed, and 1 half piece (2ft) (currently theres one half panel extra but the edges are the wrong side for where it needs to go).

Didn’t we have a few boxes of panels that we set aside somewhere?

7 Likes

I am litearlly tearing up right now, I dont have to finish the rest f that damn floor. LOL;

Thanks to everyone who helped, Luke, Judy and the mystery person who assembled the last two of the work stations last week.

I will pick up an extra box tomorrow or Monday to do the last tiles and finish up the transition places.

9 Likes

I cleaned up most of the mess yesterday, will come back tomorrow and finish the floor and the transition pieces. Thanks everyone, it looks great

Please pickup an extra 3 boxes and store them away. In the end it will pay dividends for replacements.

5 Likes

I wandered over there last night and I have to say it looks good.
Good Job everyone.

1 Like

I put the last pieces of trim on today after making sure we were not over our space allotment. So I can finally say the floor in 3d fab is finished.

4 Likes

I admit I was rather doubtful about the flooring. Because it was not what I picked for the Interactive classroom and CA copied me on. but…

@maxk68 it looks great. Truly. Congrats to you and all that helped. Kudos!

1 Like