Fabric sale $1/yd Willow Bend mall on 11/2

I am a member of the Plano chapter of the American Sewing Guild and help with their ‘teaching another generation’ classes for kids. The chapter is having its annual fabric sale (sometimes it’s held twice a year). Besides what’s listed below, there will also be boxes of free fabric (stuff that is smaller than a yard or has some defect… good for sewing practice or small projects).

Here are the details they sent out:

The hours for the Farmers Market are:

Saturday, November 2

OPENS: 9 AM
CLOSES: 2 PM

Don’t miss this great opportunity to purchase fabric at $1.00 a yard!! We have so much fabric we are hauling it there in a trailer. Silks, home decor, polyesters, cottons, misc. trims, patterns, zippers. Great fabrics for coats, jackets and costumes (hello CosPlay). There is no telling what you will find.

You name it. You looking for it. We probably have it !

The Farmers Market at Willow Bend Mall is located across the parking lot from the Crayola Experience and the Food Court entrance along Chapel Hill Blvd… There will be quite a few signs directing you to the location.

10 Likes

Is anyone else going to go hit this up? I’m def going to be there to see what I can score…

1 Like

I’m interested but I have a lot of plans that day and am unsure I’ll be able to make it.

Wish I could, but I’ll be out of town.