F-250 powerstroke for sale

Many of you have noticed the red F-250 parked by the stairs. It belongs to a friend of mine, who is now ready to sell it:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5830814835.html

Please direct inquiries to the CraigsList link above; I have no financial interest in the sale of the vehicle. I have keys to it, can show you the vehicle, and may be able to answer questions - but you will need to negotiate with the owner.

How many million miles?

It’s been almost to the moon and back - 390k I believe.

So we are storing cars posted for sale on craigslist in the DMS parking lot now?

DMS USED CAR LOT!!!

5 Likes

I am surprised someone else out there thinks of the distance to the Moon when describing odometer readings. Most people do not keep/drive a vehicle enough for that to be a consideration.

…need a bigger trebuchet…

5 Likes

It is a useful metric for describing a truck with a diesel engine. I’ve seen commercial trucks with >800k miles for sale that still have some useful working life left.

…or rocket motors…

2 Likes

I ran into those guys at Jason’s Deli the other day. Have not seen Don & Terry Stroud since they were DAR’s members.

Or until they need a place to race RC cars…then they get towed.

It would be a bit more dramatic if the car was loaded with pyrotechnics and put on a show when it lands!:grin:

These things can be arranged.

The pumpkins definitely need pyro