ETA on Form 2 repair

I’d be down for whatever shape it takes. I’ve been paying membership so i dont lose my price and the SLA printer has been broken and the 3D scanner became broken and is now missing. I’m very frustrated as they are the only to things income up there to use and are both inoperable since November last year. So whatever keeps people who don’t know how to properly use the tools from doing so is fine with me.

We should be getting another Form, so that is a benefit to that
And I’d you only come for the printers, you can get a anyvubic for $600. Not paying membership and super expensive resin would repay itself within a year or 2

Yeah but i require the capabilities of the form 2 and the 3D scanner. I’ve considered buying my own but coming here is better for the length of my project and my finances. I feel that there just needs to be a better system for accountability and responsible use of community tools especially in the media room where the scanner was…People seem to have no regard for anything other than what they have going on.

so do we know if it is coming?

1 Like

You have minimally trained people using tools designed for small groups of trained professionals to use, this is a systemic problem of the makerspace.

I’m hoping for an update of the current and new Form 2 being shipped?

3 Likes