Epson large format training in July?

I’m not sure what committee this falls under but I haven’t seen any training posted for July. I would really like to get my hands on those babies. Can someone please teach a class?

@Team_Creative_Arts

Compelled yet again
Flimsy excuse for haiku
Extra characters

2 Likes

@pandabob is the only individual I know if, and his schedule is limited from what I’ve heard.

@LisaSelk and I chatted a few weeks ago about her having talked with some potential trainers. Lisa, any chance those people are on talk?

1 Like

I am game for becoming a trainer, but you have to shadow 2 clqsses first right?

1 Like

@missydee1206 ~ There were some people interested; but, we haven’t gotten together. I’m not sure if they are on TALK or not. I’ll check tomorrow afternoon to make sure they are still interested, etc.

@quingin ~ Have you taken a training in the past couple of months with Steve (a training including being trained on the larger wide format printer)? If so, please send me a PM with your username and date you took the class so I can confirm it and get back in touch with you. Thanks! :smiley:

:smiley: I’m glad to know someone is working on putting together a training!

1 Like

@missydee1206 that whole family thing was settled on the 5th. I’ll be back to normal availability after Jul 22. If we can get someone to do a private training on large format and metaza I’ll get those on the books. Since we haven’t had them I can’t shadow lol

2 Likes

Just checking in to see if there are any development in the future training. I have a project at a final stage that I really want to see come to life. Thank you!!

@LisaSelk - would you be available to do either one of these?

1 Like

I missed last nights training on the printer… I should of checked the events more frequently. I thought maybe I could slide in but the room was packed. However, I did notice there was more training on trainers so I’m hoping there will be another class soon?

1 Like

I’ll be adding one to the calendar this week for early august

2 Likes

One has been added 2PM Aug 6th. Should appear on the calendar shortly

1 Like

@MrsMoose - Thx for stepping up to be one of our wide format printer trainers!

I will get a couple of Metaza classes scheduled I have to check my schedule first. I’ll post a separate thread when I get them scheduled. FYI ~ They will most likely be weekend classes.

3 Likes

Awesome. I’m ready for August to be done so I can get back to spending all my time at the Makerspace instead of east Texas and teach more classes!

1 Like

Oooh, I will attend one of these classes!

1 Like

Weekends work :slight_smile: I’m the opposite of @mreynolds. When August is over it’s back to the daily grind and less makering

1 Like

@MrsMoose awesome!! I’ll keep my eyes out!! Thank u

1 Like

@MrsMoose I been checking the calendar daily and I haven’t seen the training of wide format printer. Did I miss the registration cut off?

It’s coming very soon off the 3 day waiting period. Watch your calendar

Anytime anyone says “I just submitted a class” there’s an automatic three-day (72hr) delay before it appears on the calendar, to give the calendar auditors a chance to review the class.

Pro-tip: Stuff I’m particularly interested in that I have an idea when it’ll appear because I found out ahead, I set an alert on my phone to remember to check for it :slight_smile:

3 Likes