Epilog Training

Hello,

I’m new here and I will like to take the training to use the Epilog Machine. Is that training online like the Thunders? If not, how I can take it?

It is not online.

I know @cvrana does classes regularly on it. I can also do 1:1 checkouts, but my time is limited the next couple of weeks unfortunately. But if Chris didn’t have anything up soon, we can coordinate something.

Thanks!

Should I message him directly?

Nah, I’m here.

I’ve been bad about setting up classes recently, but I’ve gone ahead and made my schedule for the next week or so. There will be a Fusion class on Friday the 15th at 6pm. It should show up on the calendar early Monday morning

Is there any class for the Epilog this month?

There was one yesterday. I’ll probably set one up for the last week of the month as well. Keep an eye open for it.

1 Like

Hi Chris, just wondering if there’s any training for the Epiloge this upcoming week or if there’s someone else authorized to do the training?

I’m doing classes now. Sorry for teh delay and thank you for being so patient with it. There’s going to be a class on Friday at 6pm.

Chris

2 Likes

Thanks, Justin will be giving me a 1 on 1 today. I’ll let you know if something changes.
Thanks,
Samara Diaz