Entrelec jumpers?

Totally random question, but google is failing me.
I’m on a job site, and I need a part I just can’t find. It’s for a din rail mounted terminal block from Entrelec, and I need jumpers to bus multiple terminal blocks together. Anyone know a local place I can get these?



You are in luck, Allied Electronics has them


I actually spoke to a human, Carla, (214) 341-8444

If you call her, she can take your moneys and you can pick them up at will call in ft worth.

thank you so much!

You are welcome!

I will absolutely agree to any off topic flags, but I seriously thought you meant a knitting pattern.