Electronics Committee Meeting - Thursday 7:30 with a nice Door Prize

There will be an Electronics Committee Meeting on Thursday, January 17th, at 7:30 PM in the Interactive Room. If you feel strongly about what is going on then please attend the meeting. As a bonus to the attendees there will be a door prize of a DC Power Supply.

Rules for the Door Prize. 1) Must be present to win, 2) Your name must be on the membership list for the Electronics Committee.

What a great idea :bulb:

I’ve been in the market for one of these. I’m definitely planning on attending. Thank you for putting it up!

How does this happen? I’ve taught some classes for the committee and come to the meeting once in a blue moon, but I don’t know if I’m a committee “member”.

Add your name here: https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Category:Electronics#Members

I love the door prize and membership to Electronics link.

Great idea and execution.

Why don’t you marry it, then :wedding:

Thanks for the non sequitur.

hmmm … what would we at Hatcher’s Armory give away for our committee meetings? Something fun, I’m certain. Great idea.

Something w/label that says something like:
“Warning - Not to be used on or near DMS campus”

. . . and the winner of the DC Power Supply was John Kraemer. We had a very productive meeting with 17 people in attendance. For those that attended and did not win the prize, don’t worry because I will give away another identical DC Power Supply at next month’s meeting.

Great job Electronics Committee!