Electronics committee bug report

I’m seeing ants around the outside wall workbenches. I know this is Texas and thats happens but just making sure it doesn’t get worse.

It’s those Ritz crackers in Science!!

1 Like

Yeah. I thought it was a bit weird that the ants are using the handrail on the handicapped ramp as an ant highway…

1 Like

Not surprised. At one time there was a lot of activity at the base of the emergency exit (between 3dFab and ELab). There seems to be ongoing fire ant activity at the base of the ramp.
Soo…
Land Lord responsibility??
Get bag of Amdro form Home Depot??

Tagging @Team_Admin

Can’t you set up some sort of voltage trap. Show them Watts up? C’mon E-lab… get Amped up to set fire to ants.

4 Likes

Mmmmm…put your opened toed sandled feet right here… :rofl:

2 Likes

I resistor wearing open toed sandals in Elab… too many voltage drops.

2 Likes

You need to be well grounded.
So no worries. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That comment is hard to gauge and I’m getting board. Back to work and stitching.

2 Likes

Your GFI lied to you about being well grounded.

1 Like

Ants like electrical stuff. Can’t say why but they do

2 Likes

Had an electrifying childhood…

1 Like

They go to ground

1 Like

Pull my finger.

1 Like

Which one?
Not sure we need to know about this.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to believe DMS folks aren’t the problem solvers I thought they were.

6 Likes

I used cognitive thinking to combat the negative charges against Elab ants. I’m positive we can solve this problem if Art would be cooperative and stop grounding me.

Just got to let those problem solving ideas flow.

Sounds like doacracy time.
Can head over to Home Depot and get some Amdro products.
Guessing ~$20-30. Outside and inside baits / traps.
Approve this and who to charge and I’ll take care of it.

On the other hand…
Someone can poke the Land Lord about the ant problem along with the rodent problem in the 102 warehouse. I’m sure they have some kind of extermination service on call.

1 Like

I’ve got pest control on the way. Don’t worry about it.

4 Likes

Thanks
Guess I don’t have to complete the proposal to the BoD for matching funds for a neural network enabled camera / laser tracking ant zapper. Oh Darn…

2 Likes