Electronics and Lab Surplus items for sale cheap

Hello…first post here! I have a large warehouse in Richardson Texas which used to house an R&D lab for MRI magnetic device research. The company doing that work has moved on and I am left with a bewildering amount of electric and electronic “Maker” type surplus. I thought of this community when the opportunity first came up and am just now reaching out. I have project cases, Soldering irons, Thousands of electrical connectors and junction boxes. Surface mount components, wire, solder, anti-static mats, Stainless and Brass hardware (they were working with live MRI magnets so much of the surplus is medical grade non-magnetic hardware). I’m looking to sell it cheap to support my own hobbies! If anyone is interested in looking through it, I am in the middle of prepping it for a liquidation sale, and would love to have members of this community browse the items and comment. Hopefully you may find some treasures I have missed in all the parts bins, drawers etc.

How about this Saturday 11/9 between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM?
Chase Medical
885 East Collins Boulevard, Suite 110
Richardson, TX 75081 USA
Come around to our dock entrance behind Gold Finance.

Thanks!

Duarte

14 Likes

I would love to check this out. Please let us know when it’s ready to browse!

Very interested in checking out what is for sale. Depending on the size of the antistatic mats and what types of wire or tools that might be available I will probably buy some stuff.

I’m interested… thanks for posting!

Fred’s Warehouse of Wonder rises from the ashes!!!

Russell ward

4 Likes

I’m interested and am off work this week. I just need to clean out my truck from a similar buy today where a business closed.

How about this Saturday 11/9 between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM?

Chase Medical
885 East Collins Boulevard, Suite 110
Richardson, TX 75081 USA

Come around to our dock entrance behind Gold Finance.

Thanks!

Duarte

3 Likes

@Team_Electronics have you seen this?

Works for me.

Thanks all who turned out! It was a beautiful day and I got to meet several folks from your community! Awesome people and organization…Again - THANKS!

Duarte

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer to our members. Please come by for a tour sometime.