Elections are tomorrow. Please research and vote

I was all for him until he talked about his border patrol concepts.

Nope. People can choose not to vote but they don’t get to choose how other people react to that. That’s like saying “promise you won’t get mad” to someone before spilling the beans. It doesn’t work like that.

2 Likes

As long as it’s Left shark?

6 Likes

If you explain to them that you were going to vote against everything they stand for they’ll quiet down and leave you alone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was he going to use sharks?

1 Like

Finally a campaign slogan I can get behind!

8 Likes

It seems implied in all politician campaigns. Or at least somewhat redundant…

Gosh I wish - Sharks are always a positive decision in governmental decisions.

His idea was to put something like $10m in different account and divide up the border into section and assign a Mexican official for each section. For each person they “caught” on the American side they would take out $100K (or some amount - don’t quote me on the amounts) from that account. At the end of the year the leftover amount would be given to said official.

When I met him I asked him (flight from LA to DFdub) I asked him what his plan was to fix the schools and he said “hell if I know, come with me and let’s figure it out” I was tempted.

2 Likes

Why the hell not which one?

Yes. :blankspace:

“Obama has done for the economy what pantyhose did for foreplay” -Kinky (specifically not me)

Man, I know it will probably be flagged but that’s one amazingly written quote.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve always thought that the politicians didn’t want us to realize that??

1 Like

Yep. I have a problem voting for ANYONE that is willing to be a politician.

4 Likes

That’s why it’s usually a “vote against” thing…

None of the Above should be an option.

If NotA wins, the seat is vacant and a special election is held and none of the candidates that lost to NotA are allowed to run.

There, I fixed America! :smiley:

5 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/world/candidates-legal-name-change-puts-none-of-the-above-on-ballot-in-canada

5 Likes

We had a fund raiser for the nonprofit I used to work for featuring Kinky.
An interesting evening.

2 Likes

My nephew in Austin created all the U-Tube and TV Video cartoonish ads for Kinky Friedman. He said that Kinky was a real hoot to work with. Too bad he didn’t get elected otherwise my nephew would have had a full time job creating political cartoons.

3 Likes