ELab Thurs Mrng 6/15/17 ~9:00a

The person who took the Weller soldering station from the roll around cabinet by the door needs to return it.

You brought this project in and left it on the center table.

It got moved out of the way to here

You need to remove it from the ELab. If it appears to be abandoned, it may end up on the donation shelf.

2 Likes

@artg_dms: I have a donation shelf for those actuators right here at my house. Let me know if you would like to request a free trash removal pick-up and I’ll get the whole thing moved to a sensible location without delay!..

1 Like

dumpster it. no penalty, no lesson learned. eLab is not project storage.

Not excellent. Someone goofed. Tell them how to do it right next time.

I might add: if you are just going out to lunch or out to get a part, leave note stating that you are just getting something, your name and time you left. These happen quite frequently, just make sure the status is clear.

That makes it clear you aren’t “storing it there” and will be back shortly. If it is going to take a day or so to get part, needs to be taken out to project storage.

2 Likes

Thats Stacys, I had thought he made arrangements to leave it the other day when we came up, but I will be happy to pick it up this evening.Ill text him and let him know.

1 Like

@artg_dms - If it’s still in the eLab tomorrow afternoon we can take it to offsite storage for holding before disposal.

It has been removed tonight.

1 Like

Thanks,

I’d rather something big that someone spent a lot of time on be put in offsite for 30 days to allow for pickup rather than immediately in the dumpster.

I believe the owner or his agent took it.

Weller soldering station has been returned. A reminder - Parts are available for your projects. Equipment is not free for the taking. When in doubt ask.

Thanks

2 Likes