Edits for submitted classes on the calendar

Can anyone please help me…i submitted a class and it’s on the calendar and I need to make some edits. I get an internal error message which won’t let me make any edits, delete it to re-enter an edited one. Any help would be appreciated!

Kati

@Team_Calendar

2 Likes

Just guessing, you need to clear cache &/or re log in.

Hi Andrew,

I have tried logging in on 3 different devices and trying to edit and I get
the same error message.

1 Like

Roger that. It was worth a try. Awaiting “team calendar”'s response, then, it appears.

Can you send me a PM with what class it is, what you are trying to change and what are you changing it to?

Hi Alex,

It’s changes for a Lost Wax Casting Class on Tuesday/Weds.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/4409

I don’t see any glaring issues. I was able to view and update the class (just added space in the comments).

Try it now that I’ve updated it maybe. If not let me know what needs to be updated and I’ll just do it for you.

1 Like

I’m still getting an error message when I select edit.

That’s what I’m getting. Could you clear your cookies and try again?

Cleared the cookies on two separate devices and still getting the same
thing. I’m thinking it may have something to do with events that are not
honorarium. I just submitted an honorarium event and there are no issues.
Hope this helps with troubleshoot ling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, last step [I hope]…

1. Right Click on any white space of the page > ‘Inspect’
  2. On the new panel click console
  3. One should see a view like:
  4. paste the error logs here or in pastebin with the link here.

I’m fairly sure @Team_Calendar is following this thread so at this point this is looking to be an edge case with the new event is not retrievable. We’ll need to see the logs from @Kati to confirm and find the root cause.

I’m coming to this suspicion since I’ve seen this a few rare times with my own classes but was unable to reproduce and at present the event is view-able on my local machine and several others.

I’m wondering if anyone, including myself has access to the error.log on the server?

Ok that kind of confirms a few things. Do you know what Time of day and date this accord so we can lookup the server logs?

Also, while I do understand you have tried multiple systems and browsers; are there any plugins or security software installed that would affect normal operations of a browser?

Time stamp is 1:17pm today (bottom right corner in screen shot).

No plugins or security software.

Thanks for your help and for looking into all this :slight_smile: