Dynatorch Login assistance

Hello. I completed the Dynatorch training back in October and gave tried to login to the computer a few times with no success. Can someone please assist.

Thank you
Jeff

Can you login to any of the other computers at DMS?

Same question as Malcolm, have you tried any other computers at DMS?

What’s the error you are receiving?

Yes, I’m able to logo. Other DMS computers

I was just able to log on the wood CNC computer

We still need the error you receive from the dynatorch conputer

“the sign-in method you’re trying to use isn’t allowed. For more info, contact your network administrator. “

From the regular screen I hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete, it takes me to the login screen and I enter my information. There is no place to change a domain or other sign in options.

[https://www.facebook.com/100009206259796/posts/2455371081446410/]

[(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2455371064779745&set=a.1526464204337107&type=3)]

These are the screens I am using

logged in fine t came up as other user for him i added him to the
AD he says he took the class on Oct 2.

Just tried again this morning, still not able to log in to this machine.

Class was actually on September 2nd not October.

I just checked the QR list on metal shop door. Appears I was never added to the list of people who are qualified to operate the CNC Plasma. I took the class on September 2nd, 10:00-12:00 time frame. If anybody can recall who the instructor was please let me know. I can verify I was there by the fox we had to do to the machine before class could start.

Thank you,
Jeff

That QR actually is likely not up to date (might be for the old plasma machine).

However I do show you are not in the correct CNC group either. I’ll need you to open a PM thread with myself and your instructor for the class. I don’t have you for the hot process nor the dynatorch.

-Jim

I took the Hot Process class around August 19th with user name “larsgars”. He was there to train another person one on one with MIG weldild, I did not stick around for this class.

I will try to start the PM about the dynatorch.

Thank you,

Jeff

Ok, I just sent the PM. I was able to find my confirmation email and found the instructor.

Thank you,

Jeff