Dynatorch error

I did a test cut and the machine cut it perfectly. From there I started my job, after the first set of pieces were cut the torch gave me an error message. This was after the torch went down but failed to detech the material.

Dynatorch%20error

This is the error message that I’m getting from the Dynatorch. I’ve looked online and I’m not finding anything on how to fix this. I’ve shut down the Dynatorch and the software and restarted it and still get the same error. I’ve switched out the consumables and the problem is still here.

I’ve tried to start cutting in different sections thinking that the torch was not making a good circuit but I get the same error. The material I have is clean, it is fresh cold roll steel.

I’ll be at DMS all day so if someone can post how to fix this or will be by later to help me fix the problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Can you post this to Issues and Requests and tag Team_Metal_Shop? That way it gets seen by the right people to take a look.

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/c/issues-requests

Thanks for cross-posting this to Issues & Requests. I’m going to close this one as it is now a duplicate.