Dynatorch Class interest

I checked the schedule, but didn’t see any upcoming CNC PlasmaCutter Classes. I’m very interested in getting certified on this tool. If anyone else is interested, chime in here.

It’s that old saying from The Mask of Zorro, “When the student is ready, the Master appears”

The plasma s currently out of commission until a software issue can be resolved.

This should happen today; we forgot to reactivate the software license after resetting the PC last. Unlike most software, the key isn’t provided to us on purchase. Everything we activate it we have to call them.

@TBJK was on it last we talked.

2 Likes

Classes were this Saturday and Sunday that just went by. Keep an eye out and more will show up soon I’m sure

1 Like

I postponed the Dynatorch software part of the class until 6:30 PM today.
@TBJK please shout out if you were able to do that yet. If not I’ll let the students know there’s no class tonight.

I know you just got the alert yesterday, and have a real job, so this is absolutely not nudge from me.

2 Likes

It is mostly resolved. The only issue we seem to get is on initial “Does it Fit”. Once you jog over shortly, it works just fine.

When is the next class? I haven’t seen anything on the schedule but I am very interested. Please advise. Thanks!

I as well am interested!