Dynatorch Class 2/22/20

So I have been trying and waiting a long time to get into this class. When I got home today my wife reminded me that we have a wedding to attend at 4:30pm for one of her work colleagues… To sum things up, I cannot attend the class on 2/22 so there is one spot open. Ugh.

My loss, your win.

1 Like

The spot is claimed

It happens,

Be on the lookout for another class; once I know my work schedule I’m throwing more up since the usual teachers are out of things.

Alternatively, on the first Saturday of the month is the monthly metal shop meeting. I make a point of training anyone who shows up and contributes on whatever they ask (typically I end up with a group needing the hot process, and they all settle on what machines they want to learn afterward)

Cheers,

-Jim

I have been attempting to do just that also. Something ALWAYS comes up, lol. No matter I will make at least one eventually. Also have eyes on doing the same for the machine shop they have some really cool toys in there!
Thank you sir.

1 Like

I took the full class in May of 2019. Approximately a month later, they required everyone to be retrained. I have since taken the Hot Process Safety Class. Is there any way that I can just get a refresher? I have been trying since to get in to the class that is offered infrequently and the class either fills up instantly or I have a scheduling conflict. Can I just get trained briefly on what has changed? Was the only change that the Hot Process Safety Course was added as a prerequisite on a post requisite basis? Please help.

We have never required retraining on the dynatorch; only when we switched from the plasma can when we received the dynatorch did we require retraining.

You can stand in on my class tomorrow for a refresher, or show up to the monthly committee meeting

1 Like

Thank you!

I cannot make it today so my spot will be open if someone needs it.