Dye Sublimation 1:1 Training

I would really like to get started with dye sublimation. Is there someone who could meet for a 1:1? I’ll gladly pay for someone’s time!

I’ve scheduled a class. See Dye Sub 101 - 9/3/2021 at 6:30pm

3 Likes

I have been sick since Saturday and am so disappointed I missed signing up before it was full. Can I at least stand in the back or would you stay after for a second shift? As stated before I’m more than willing to pay as if there was a full class.

It is a 3 hour course that has a hands-on portion, by the time 9:30 get there I still have a 30-45 minute process to tear down before I can go home. You can come and fill a spot if someone doesn’t show, but more than 6 students gets overwhelming.

It is not about the money; it is about my free time which becomes precious starting tomorrow. I have a full time job, run a side business, am secretary/treasurer for a charity, run three bowling leagues every week, and my wife wants to see me occasionally. I’ll look at my schedule, and put another class on the calendar this month.

5 Likes

Oh no! I really didn’t mean to overstep or offend. We all have a million things going on and time is finite. Hopefully I’ll catch it on the next one. Thank you!

No offense taken at all. Sometimes it feels like people forget that we are all volunteers. There is another class coming on 9/17. It should be available for registration at about 9:30am on Monday, 9/6.

I just saw that there is a spot available in tonight’s class.