Dye Sub 101: 2/25/2021 at 6pm - CANCELLED

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16374

It should hit the calendar later this week.

4 Likes

Is there a chance to get a more advanced dye sub class for those of us who already have taken 101? I’m sure there are a lot of things us newbies can still learn. I wouldn’t mind learning more tips and tricks.

1 Like

I’ll have to think about what it might consist of. In my experience, every project brings new questions/ideas. Are there specific questions that you are have, or issues decorating certain items?

2 Likes

Awesome, I would like to get in on this class if possible! Could you DM me what time and day you think this will hit the calendar?

It should hit the calendar on Thursday morning.

Classes take 72 hours from the time that they’re listed until they go “live” on the Calendar. If you see it, and try to register and it says it’s full, give it about 15 minutes and try again. When the event first shows up on the Calendar, it isn’t actually fully open.

And, you probably have to log in to the Calendar first. But you knew that, right??

not forcing the posting early because its limited seats, and its been a little while. Ive marked it on my calendar and will see if @apparently_weird can also drop in to assist filming this go around, then we should have enough footage to take the lecture / theory / domain knowledge and online it.

@dougemes @apparently_weird, due to the heat press being down, I’ve cancelled this class, and will instead by working on the heat press with a rep from Stahls Hotronix.

thank you for your efforts. I’ll circle back up with you for additional footage capture once everything is good to go again.