Dumb question? Way to make stickers?

I see awesome magnets and stickers periodically throughout the space -
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but is there a special machine or space that’s used to make these?

I think that those are all from Sticker Mule.

1 Like

For die cut, I could see using Sticker Mule, But for square, rectangle and round I print and cut my own.

I found waterproof glossy vinyl sticker paper on Amazon for not much money and then I use the cutter in creative arts or a glass (what ever size i need) and a X-Acto Knife for round shapes.

1 Like

Are you printing on a ink jet printer at home, and then cutting at the 'Space? Would you share a link to the vinyl that you are ordering from Amazon?

Yeah, usually print at home.
If I’m doing round ones, I usually cut those at home but if I’m doing Square rectangle I’ll cut those at the space just because using the cutter and creative arts gives better, straighter cut lines.

https://www.amazon.com/Sticker-Inkjet-Printer-8-5x11-Waterproof/dp/B086WBNL9C?pd_rd_w=7gb5m&content-id=amzn1.sym.99d2f5bb-29d9-4f60-b07e-f97fafe39bec&pf_rd_p=99d2f5bb-29d9-4f60-b07e-f97fafe39bec&pf_rd_r=GJGG06YGME8KD5CV8EY9&pd_rd_wg=OJGcJ&pd_rd_r=a68b163a-e24e-4d56-b673-7f49779e8d06&pd_rd_i=B086WBNL9C&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_1_i

1 Like

Can sticker material be dye subliminated?

There are sticker materials that CAN be dye subbed, but most vinyl can’t handle the high heat required by the dye sub process. Also, the adhesives can be adversely affected by the heat.

2 Likes

I do custom stickers at home with my silhouette vinyl cutter. You can get laser printer compatible vinyl sheets then use print and cut to put the registration marks on the vinyl and cut it on the silhouette. I believe the space has one as well

2 Likes