Down the rabbit hole of things you find on YouTube [the /b of talk, be excellent]

Nice!

Listening…

1 Like
1 Like

Just gotta love the way some people can take a topic that they don’t agree with or like and just spam it with total nonsense instead of just skipping to the next message.

I’d like to thank all those who responded for the lesson in free speech and tolerance…

2 Likes

Meh… we were just having fun too. Lighten up, Francis.

4 Likes

Raymond is right, this is our way of being tolerant and well, one shall…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

3 Likes

You would be fine with having people able to buy firearms without the vendors being able to positively identify that they have been vetted?
I’m assuming that you watched the video to the end.
If you had not, the video is about Canada’s firearm policies which exempt people who for religious reasons do not want to have their photos displayed on their firearms license, as long as they had a letter from their religious leader stating that it is against their religion to do so.
What’s to prevent someone(say someone who steals the ID from the legitimate owner) from misusing the IDs to purchase firearms for crime?

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

What a video can present in 20 minutes can usually be presented as text in less than five minutes and be rapidly scanned and re-read with far greater ease. I’m often reading Talk on a phone or at work, so video is just not going to be watched.

As such, I’m usually not watching videos.

3 Likes

I have this strong urge to flag every video, but in this thread, they are all on topic…

2 Likes
1 Like

Very makery…

4 Likes

Appears a adolescent @uglyknees did some advert work for Lego back in the day…

3 Likes

Whoops again and again

poppy

1 Like

I have this strong urge to flag every video, but in this thread, they are all on topic…

I know what you mean… @.@

1 Like

Looks like there’s a site gives a random video on page load.

Gave me Bieber, then after a few refreshes:

Youtube, well they gave me:

2 Likes

Delorean… want!