Donation wood on roller cart in the loading area

Does anyone know what the story is with these pieces of wood on this roller cart? There was a large donation of wood from a cabinet company and someone used some of it and made it into a book case a month ago but later took it apart and set the wood back over where it was being given away. My question is is this wood still up for grabs? Or is someone storing it there? If its up for Grabs I would like ti So I can make some new Signs for the Members Exchange.

PR received the initial donation. Maybe check with @Adam_Oas.

Adam, if this is a new donation it might be good to put a sign up that tells people to email PR with pics of their projects and hope you don’t have to hunt them down later.

I am 100% sure this was fro
m he original donation and a member used it to make a bookshelf, which he later took apart and set on the roller cart and left it where it is now

2 Likes

Maybe contact the member directly? Do you know who it is?

I would if I knew who he was

It is not labelled and has been on that cart for over a week. I think it is what was left over from the donation, someone probably just stacked it on the cart rather than leaving it on the ground in front of the dock door.

I have no idea what the deal is with it. No storage tag means it’s free game as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes