Donation of wood?

Please don’t skewer me… but I didn’t see this on the wiki or on the sticky post at the top of this category.

I have some left over pieces of 3/4" cabinet grade ash plywood and wondered if someone wanted it and where it would be dropped off at the space for someone to use. Does it go to the normal donation shelf where electronic items go?

I needed a 6’ x 30" section so you can do the math on what’s left over after Lowe’s cut across the long end and then down it to give me the piece I wanted. :slight_smile:

I also have 6 or 8 new fence pickets if anyone wants them.

While I’m sure that woodshop can accommodate your prospective donation on their scrap cart outside the annex, I would check with them first.

@Raymond I want! I have a vertical storage slot now (just on the right side of the middle). I can pick up this week. Plus clear that slot as I will be out of town next week.

I can drop it off tomorrow since I’m taking a PTO day to work in my shop on some videogame boards for people and to just relax. (This is me…) :slight_smile:

First I have to rebuild a workbench before it gets too hot. I have to level out some uprights with a belt sander, mount the new plywood top, route the edges, then stain/seal it. I hope to finish in about 3 or 4 hours after starting.

Raymond

1 Like

Raymond & John - if you like - you can bring it to my store - next to O reily’s, and I’ll store it for John and or take it the Space when John gets back in town.