Donation of Equipment would anyone be interested?

Those who don’ t knowme can read Ihave had a stroke in off topic , I have been a tech for over 40 years and like making my own equipment. I plan on being a Makerspace member till death us do part which is almost how it almost happened.I will rejoin again when I am mobile right now I am bedbound and use a wheelchair… I was wondering if an electronic load wouI made would beof interest as a donatio toMS https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/project-electronic-load.101519/ would be a good donation for the electronics lab.

I want anything you have that you might want to donate.

I am on the other side of a similar life goal as you have obviously had. NIce work on All About Circuits. I hope to have similar success with my 3e8tech.com, but just started and trying to help get it rolling. Maybe you have advice on how I should proceed?

At any rate, anything you have to offer would get play in my world, and your life experience is a gold mine to me. Please feel free to stay in contact.

-James

Iwant to be resource to be ued and hopefully appreciated. I need to be able to talk with folks of like mind, I have been thinking(not much else to do laying on my back. Of calibration of test equipment. During my stint at Collins Radio I worked a year in meteorology (repair and calibration o f test equipment, Maybe I can assist the space with this?When I recover? Don’t hold your breath recovery for me could take years. The completed projects forum is very Makerish in concept. It is so other people can duplicate interesting project done by other people. I have been help write te electronics text book offered ot AAC It is open source though not public domain.