Does this group do any woodworking services for non members?

Hi,

Im not a member but I was looking for someone in the woodworking shop to make some items for me. I am an artist and my latest project involves some wooden tapered boxes…its nothing too complicated. I didn’t know if your organization allows its members to do small jobs for a fee for non-members or if it was prohibited or otherwise frowned upon. If so, my apologies for posting this and please disregard my post. If this is allowed you can contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Dean

1 Like

Members can make things for non-members. Post up a quick description of what you want, we have lots of very talented woodworkers that can likely help.

1 Like

Yes.

No.

You joining is not mutually exclusive. :wink:

HI…

Thanks

Here are some pics ……I mocked up the pieces in full scale….There are four pieces total….each piece ranges from 3 to 4.5 feet long. They are going to be covered in fabric so they don’t have to have a fine woodworking finish. The parts on the ends of the legs that look like “furniture” legs do need to be made out of Maple or similar with a great finish.

Hope this helps. Pass it around and let me know.
See pics below

super thanks…ill post a pic of what I’m trying to get at…

I can make those boxes for you. Direct message me the specifications, and I’ll get back to you woth a quote