Does the large format printer work? Was it ever fixed?

Been wanting to learn how to use that thing for a while now to print on some canvas but when I finally got into a class…a long time ago, it broke. And it never came back up for a long time. And so I’m wondering if it’s back online and if there’ll be any classes soon because I don’t see any on the schedule.

And if there won’t be any classes soon, can I pay someone like $20 to show me how to use it?

1 Like

We are selling the old ones and getting a new one that will work with less issues soon

Just keep you eye out,

1 Like

AgVet,

What size canvas are you looking to print?

1 Like

Not sure, none specifically really just some for some home decoration and that sorta stuff.

No, the large printer does not work. Creative Arts is buying a very nice one to replace it.

HP Latex 300 Printer

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/commercial-printers/latex-printers/products.html

Agvet,

You’re welcome to contact me to set up a time to come out to my store and use my wide format printer.

It is a Canon IPF 8400
44" 12 color fine art printer.

5 Likes

FYI

I offer this as an option for personal use / home decor etc.

Please do not post or PM me and ask me to print dozens of prints for your upcoming “whatever”

Thanks

1 Like

So, speaking of large format work. Is the new one going to have an option for plotter type print jobs? I’ve got a fair number of pdf sewing patterns that can be sent to print shops but I’d rather pay the makerspace than fedex.

1 Like