Does anyone know where I can find

I have a new project that I’m considering but for this particular project, I need some lab glassware.

100 mm glass bottles, 250ml to 500ml filtering funnels, boiling flasks, Etc. I won’t be using any chemicals so that’s not too much of a factor, however there will be heat close to 200°F applied, repeatedly.

I have found almost everything I’m looking for on Amazon oh, but I would much rather have a local source that have relatively comparable prices.

Does know of any good local sources that are reasonably priced?

Anyone?
Anyone at all?
Lol!

Realistically, you are probably best off ordering from amazon, as Texas views most home chemistry as only for nefarious purposes and has restrictions on buying and possessing chemistry glassware. Yes, some of them were lifted a few years ago, but there are still some legal requirements, if I am not mistaken. I am sure someone in Science will have a better idea as to the current restrictions and requirements.

Yeah, I figured, lol!

I’m actually working on an industrial style pour over coffee fixture and I just didn’t want to wait until Wednesday to get the glassware that I needed for it.

Same thing when I go to work on my siphon coffee maker.

Oh well, gues Amazon prime it is, lol!

Thanks!

1 Like

can we get a picture of the setup when done please? Thank you.

1 Like

What it looks like now, but the glassware won’t be here until Wednesday, so I have time to burn and stain the top.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Man, I just wanted a local source (if possible) for some glass funnels if possible…

Damn…

I thought he was banned for breaking the law repeatedly.

What Law? He inadvertently left 2 bottles of chemicals on the sink, while cataloguing a whole cabinet of chemicals…seriously, an act of omission does not equal banishment.

@Team_Admin, please close this, I refuse to allow a simple question that I asked to devolve into something toxic.

I asked a question, and I got an acceptable and respectable answer.
None of the rest of this was necessary so please close this thread, I got what I needed and the rest of this is completely unneeded.

Thank you.

1 Like

funny. I was thinking of the law(s) he broke that got him banned, not that, but that’s a good point too.

It was the illegal (unpermitted, not to code, without permission from leadership) modifications to our infrastructure.