Does anyone know where additional transfer paper is for vinyl?

We have about 4 inches left and I would assume there’s some more somewhere?

0 Likes

@edenblue did we find some or do we need to buy more?

0 Likes

I could not find any anywhere. We need more.

0 Likes

Ok. Its on the list.

0 Likes

Please order the clear (no grid) vinyl. It has higher tack and thus sticks better to the vinyl. A narrow 6"-8" and wider 10"-12" are good to have.

We also need a few more colors. I’ll be there in the afternoon and see which we need to restock.

1 Like

Where do we typically order vinyl from?

0 Likes

GSG in Addison. They deliver for just $5 2x a day. We have a non-profit account setup with them. I will pm you the customer number to share with Stan or any other purchasing officer.

3 Likes

@BarkingChicken @Edenblue White vinyl is needed. Space was out as of 24 hours ago

2 Likes

Did this ever get ordered? I was here on 5/12 to cut some vinyl but cannot find any transfer paper.

0 Likes

I believe we had some transfer paper when I was there on thursday evening. Actually, a guy came up to me and asked “is this transfer paper?” I looked at it and I believe it was. It was the opaque paper type.

Then I stopped paying attention, but 10 minutes later when I needed the transfer paper, it had walked away. I guess that guy grabbed the roll? You could look at the cameras on thursday around 630-7 and see me cutting vinyl and wandering around looking for transfer paper.

0 Likes

Thanks for reporting that.

0 Likes

Working on it. GSG is closed today, but I’ll call and make an order tomorrow.

0 Likes

Look for Frisco Craft which appears on Amazon and Walmart.

0 Likes

I make an order today, it should be here soon.

1 Like

Thank you Shay. I ended up going there and buying a roll since I had to get a sign made yesterday. Not sure what I’ll do with the rest of it. I feel like I’m set for life on transfer paper now. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

If you still have the receipt you could get it reimbursed by DMS.

1 Like

Transfer paper and more vinyl came in today.

2 Likes