Do you have a truck? Can you help us pick something up Saturday?

Fiber Lady is a wonderful shop that has been holding the floor loom that we purchased from them until we got into our new space. Now that CA is able to move in we need help getting it from their shop (438 Southfork Dr, Lewisville, TX 75057) to DMS.

They are open from 10-4 on Saturdays, so if anybody is available for a quick trip (should take less than an hour round trip) please let us know.

1 Like

What size is it? I’ll be heading to pick Ken P up at DMS on saturday around 11:30 am. I could grab it on my way up if it fits in a 5’7" truck bed ok. I’ll have a capable buddy with me to help with lifting as well.

Paging @kyrithia.

@nick the owner was saying that its not heavy, just bulky, and that it would have fit in his truck except that he has a camper top on it.

That is great, is it in a box?

Its not. I’m currently texting with @kyrithia and it could potentially be taken apart if necessary, but that’s not preferred. She’ll be online later with measurements.

@Nick

Here’s pics, person for scale (and top pic has good view of footprint)

I’m going there fri afternoon and can take proper measurements.

I know the weaving width is 45”, so plus a little for the front width

[edit] I messaged them to see if I can get dimensions sooner

I’m also wondering about it fitting through door (might need some minor dissembly if so). Looking at it, I dunno, but just need to be prepared if need be

ALSO, the loom bench and another reed (like mesh in front the yarn goes through, long and delicate, handle with care to not dent) go with it

1 Like

He (Fiberlady) said Saturday pickup is great

Says he knows it’s 44” high

Will give rest of dimensions when back at the shop tomorrow

1 Like

Sounds good,
I’ll grab it.

2 Likes

Thank you BUNCHES for doing this :heart:

Hey @Nick can you pm me? (I can’t initiate it with your profile)