Do we really need graffiti'd tables in CA?

Inspiring as the quote is, do we really need to graffiti it on the table in CA (or anywhere)?

I mean, this is in CA - at least rip off Banksy or do something more creative than printing with black sharpie.

Or, you know, we could not deface communal property, like the so-called adults we’re supposed to be.

6 Likes

and they could learn to spell eccentric

7 Likes

Maybe poor grammar and spelling are parts of their artistry.

3 Likes

UGH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Assitone takes sharpie off, doesn’t it?

12 Likes

Alcohol should do so without taking the finish off too.

1 Like

But I couldn’t work ass into alcohol…

11 Likes

You weren’t drinking enough of it yet. :smiley:

7 Likes

Seriously people?!?! Why would anyone think this was ok??? :rage::rage::rage:

Need another leather dye spill to cover that. (Kidding)

The LAST thing we need is folks thinking it’s ok to damage and graffiti the tables on purpose. Sheesh. An accident here and there, fine. But not on purpose. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

6 Likes

Cleaned off. Magic Eraser is Magic.

18 Likes

In this case, I think ass atone would be more appropiate.

4 Likes

Film at 10? Do we have a camera/video that could identify the person who did this? How about we actually ban someone for a change? This is just a disregard for rules, others and CA property.

Next they will be carving their names into the table or using a wood burning tool to do so just like kids in school.

7 Likes

We have footage of the person in question.

10 Likes

Thanks Paul, you are awesome!

The person has been notified to clean the table off and has been banned from the CA room from April 3-May 3rd. Board has been emailed and the person has been emailed and PM’ed here.
Gonna start laying down the law like @nicksilva

9 Likes

Thanks for letting us know

Does this

mean Paul gets 5 minutes alone in lieu?

Possibly I should have her clean something else worse instead. My students if they are asshats I have them clean my entire room during lunch. Or worse - the sink!

5 Likes

And what’s with standing on the table?? :expressionless:

2 Likes

Cause “Artist get to be excentrc”!

6 Likes