DMS Pot Luck: September 7th 7-9:30p

Mrs Peacock, in the shed with a lead pipe.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be an Event instead of a Class? :wink:

1 Like

Loud music may be disruptive to classes held that night.

Can you email me those fantastic posters?
[email protected]

We can move the loud music to the new warehouse if needed.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be holding a class in CA and would prefer to not be blasted out.

This is happening. Who’s coming?

2 Likes

So I went to look at the food signup, and it said it would be deleted soon, so I’d have to sign in.

Yes, it says it is in the owners trash …

1 Like

I read “the owner is trash” and I was like…well…sometimes I suppose.

I’ll see what I did in my google drive. I was dumping lots of files last week and I’m sure I dumped some important stuff.

2 Likes

Razzle-fratz. Looks like we need meat-type stuff. So I’ll either bring fried chicken, or bratwurst. But – it wasn’t worth creating a Google log-in to get to the docs…

1 Like

you can probably use your DMS creds…

You cannot.
(well, you can, but I cannot edit despite being logged in as my DMS user, so…)

Well per my norm I’m trying to do everything on my phone. I’ll get to fixin it when I get to my laptop. Sorry guys.

3 Likes

I bought 280 plates. I hope to convince @ioport51 to drop them off at the space sometime this week.

1 Like

So I guess your phone isn’t all that smart?

I just don’t understand what’s going on with google. I have the file set to - anyone with the link can edit thus no login needed. It has no expiration date despite saying it’s set to be deleted.

I don’t know. Defeated by google drive in the AM - I shall never recover.

1 Like

Is it in your LISD google drive perhaps? If your district is like mine, there are puppet masters who make file management decisions.

I am indeed lead by the puppet masters.

5 Likes

And just where would he put them if he did such a noble and out of character thing as this??:cowboy_hat_face: